Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You should know her


I met Natalie last year when she sang back up for majestico at The Rabbit warehouse show. I definitely had heard her name but never had the pleasure of meeting her. this is about to go on a tangent but just stay with me. Madi and I went to Atlanta a couple days ago to pick up an arcade game for her dad. We borrowed a trailer from The Biv guys and took it back to them at the same time that Natalie was rehearsing. OMG!

I heard like 10 seconds of her and was basically blown away by how melodic the songs were. I was basically tapping my toes like instantly. Anyway, needless to say i couldnt wait to go to her show.
It was at The Rutledge last night and she brought it so hard. It was soooo good. Dan Burns plays drums while Keafer was getting biblical on the bass.

Needless to say you need to check out her myspace.com/natalieprass. Look out for her CD release in April and her collaboration concert with Madi, majestico and Mikky Ekko. Here are a couple songs and get ready to be owned.




No comments: